Maine Register 2017
Published since 1820, the year Maine became a state, the Maine Register is a compendium of state information. This reference publication includes contact information for government, business, media and nonprofit organizations throughout the state.
- Federal, state and local government offices, officials and contact information
- Media organization contact information – newspapers, radio, TV
- Statewide business listings by classifications
- In-depth listings of schools and universities, associations and non-profits as well as chambers of commerce
Answers to literally just about anything one can think of when it comes to the State of Maine.
- Complete data on every City and Town in Maine
- Business listings
- State and Federal government agencies
- Population statistics
$7.00 per book via US Mail